- How to Setup iSCSI Storage Server on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
iSCSI stands for (Internet Small Computer System Interface) is a Storage Area Network (SAN) protocol that can be used for online storage management. In this tutorial, we will show you how to setup iSC …
- How to create an S3 Bucket (Object Storage) on Amazon AWS
Amazon S3 (Simple Storage Service) is an object storage where you can store your objects (Files, Videos, Images, Documents, and any-type-of-file). In this article, I will show you how to create an S3 …
- How to Install Elastic Stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash and Kibana) on CentOS 8
In this tutorial, I will show you how to install and configure Elastic Stack on a CentOS 8 server for monitoring server logs. Then I’ll show you how to install ‘Elastic beats’ on a CentOS 8 and an Ubu …
- How to Install Gitea Code Hosting Platform with HTTPS on Debian 10
Gitea is a code hosting web application written in Go and forked from Gogs. As its name suggests, it is designed to be used with the popular source control program Git, similarly to Gitlab and Github. …
- How to Install and Configure Mantis Bug Tracker on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
Mantis is a free and open-source bug tracking web-based application tool available for Windows, OS X, and Linux. In this tutorial, we will learn how to install MantisBT on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS.
- How to Install MongoDB on CentOS 8
MongoDB is a free, open-source and document-oriented database engine that provides access to non-relational databases. In this tutorial, we will show you how to install and use MongoDB on CentOS 8 ser …
- How to install ONLYOFFICE Document Server 5.4 from snap package
In this tutorial, we’ll learn how to easily install ONLYOFFICE Document Server on multiple Linux distributions with snapd support using Snapcraft command line tool.
- How to Install ExpressionEngine CMS with Nginx on FreeBSD 12
ExpressionEngine is a mature, flexible, secure, free open-source content management system (CMS) written in PHP. This guide will walk you through the ExpressionEngine installation process on a fresh F …
- How to Install Koel Music Streaming Server on Ubuntu 18.04
Koel is a web-based personal audio streaming app written in Vue.js on the client-side and Laravel on the server-side. This tutorial will cover how to install Koel on Ubuntu 18.04 based server.
- How to Upgrade Centos 7 to 8
CentOS 8 has been released on Sep 23rd, 2019 ISO’s are available on the official website. This tutorial I will show you how to upgrade from Centos 7 to Centos 8.