- Advanced Git Tutorial
In this article, we will cover creating a branch, tag, renaming the branch, and revert the commits on Git. If you are new to Git, I would recommend you to first go through my previous article and then …
- How to Manage Systemd Services with Systemctl on Linux
Systemd a standard process for managing start-up services in Linux operating systems. It is used for controlling which programs run when the Linux system boots up. In this tutorial, we will explain ho …
- How to create a lifecycle policy for an S3 Bucket on AWS
In this article, we will see the steps to move objects (Transition Action) to Glacier after 10 days of creation and delete(Expirations Action) them after 365 days of creation.
- How to Install Discourse Forum with Docker on CentOS 8
Discourse is a free and open-source platform built for the next decade of the Internet. In this tutorial, we will show you how to install Discourse forum using Docker on CentOS 8 server.
- How to use Cloudformation to create an EC2 instance
In this article, we will create an EC2 instance with the latest Linux AMI using Cloudformation hence knowing the basics of cloud formation is required.
- How to Install TensorFlow machine-learning framework on Ubuntu 20.04
TensorFlow is a free and open-source machine-learning platform developed by Google. It helps developers and data scientists to simplify the process of implementing machine-learning models.
- How to create Cloudwatch alarms for an S3 Bucket on AWS
Cloudwatch provides Storage Metrics and Request Metrics for S3 Buckets. Storage Metrics come up with no extra cost and provided once a day whereas Request Metrics are available at 1-minute intervals a …
- How to Install Invoice Ninja on Ubuntu 20.04
Invoice Ninja is a free and open-source online invoicing app for freelancers & businesses that helps you to accept payments, track expenses, create proposals, and time-tasks. In this tutorial, we will …
- How to recover AWS account access if the MFA device is lost
It is recommended to enable Multifactor Authentication (MFA) for your AWS account. MFA is used to secure your AWS account, it adds an extra layer of security to the account. This guide shows you how t …
- Monitoring system resources using SAR on Ubuntu 20.04
SAR also know as a “System Activity Report” is a system resource monitoring tool for Linux operating systems. In this tutorial, we will show you how to install and use SAR to monitor system performanc …