- How to Install ArangoDB NoSQL Database on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
ArangoDB is a free and open source, NoSQL and multi-model database that provides all the database features that are needed for a modern web application. In this tutorial, we will learn how to install …
- How to Install CS-Cart on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
CS-Cart is a simple and powerful eCommerce platform that can be used to host your own online store easily. In this tutorial, we will learn how to install CS-Cart on Ubuntu 18.04 server.
- Setup Ruby on Rails Development environment with Docker and Docker Compose on Ubuntu
In this tutorial, I will show you how to set up a development environment for Ruby on Rails applications using Docker and Docker compose. We will be using Ubuntu 18.04 as the hosts operating system.
- How to Install Bludit CMS with NGINX on CentOS 7
Bludit is a simple, fast, secure, flat-file CMS that allows you to create your own website or blog in seconds. In this tutorial, we will go through the Bludit CMS installation and setup on CentOS 7 sy …
- How to Install phpIPAM IP Address Management on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
PhpIPAM is a free, open source and best Internet Protocol (IP) address management software tool written in the PHP language. In this tutorial, we will explain how to install PhpIPAM on Ubuntu 18.04 se …
- How to Install Shopware with NGINX and Let's encrypt on Debian 9
Shopware is a widely used professional open source e-commerce software. This tutorial will show you how to install Shopware Community Edition (CE) on a Debian 9 system by using NGINX as a web server a …
- How to install MyBB Forum Software on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
MyBB is a free, open source and powerful forum software written in PHP language and uses MariaDB to store their data. In this tutorial, we will learn how to install MyBB forum on Ubuntu 18.04 server.
- How to Install Pico CMS on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
Pico is an open source simple and fast flat file CMS written in PHP. In this tutorial, we will install Pico CMS with Nginx on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS system.
- How to Install Craft CMS on Fedora 29
This tutorial will guide you through installing Craft CMS on a fresh Fedora 29 system with Nginx as web server and we secure the site with a Let’s encrypt SSL certificate.
- How to Install NEOS CMS on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
Neos is a modern free and open source content management system that can be used to build and manage websites easily. In this tutorial, we will explain how to install Neos on Ubuntu 18.04 server.