- How to Install Apache ActiveMQ and Hawt.io on CentOS 8
Apache ActiveMQ is a free, open-source and Java-based message broker that can be used to send messages between two applications. In this tutorial, we will learn how to install Apache ActiveMQ on CentO …
- How to Install and Configure Mattermost on CentOS 8
Mattermost is a free, open-source and self-hosted enterprise team collaboration messaging system. In this tutorial, we will show you how to install Mattermost with Nginx reverse Proxy on CentOS 8.
- How to Install Attendize on FreeBSD 12
Attendize is an Open-source ticket selling and event management platform and is everything you need for a successful event. This tutorial will show you how to install Attendize on FreeBSD 12.
- How to Install Visual Studio Code Server on Debian 10
In this tutorial we show you how to install the code server on the Debian Buster 10. We will install and configure the code server using Nginx as a reverse proxy, secure it with SSL Letsencrypt and en …
- How to setup EC2 Auto Scaling Group (ASG) on AWS
In this article, we will see how to create an ASG and see how the number of instances can be maintained if the count decreases or load on the system increases.
- What is umask in Linux?
UMASK in Linux or Unix systems is known as User Mask or it is also called as User file creation Mask. This is a base permission or default permission when a new file or folder is created in the Linux …
- How to update ONLYOFFICE Document Server to version 5.5
In this tutorial, we’ll learn how to update ONLYOFFICE Document Server to version 5.5 separately from other components. ONLYOFFICE is a free open-source solution with online editors and collaboration …
- Converting your Python 2 code to Python 3
Python 2 reached the end of life on January 1, 2020. Python 3 has been available since 2008, but converting from 2 to 3 has been slow because of dependencies on libraries that were not available in Py …
- How to Install an Email Server with ISPConfig on Debian 10
This tutorial shows how to install a mail server on Debian 10 using ISPConfig server control panel.
- How to Install WonderCMS with Apache and Let's Encrypt SSL on CentOS 8
WonderCMS is a free, open-source, simple and lightweight content management system for building simple websites and blogs. It is a flat-file CMS and doesn’t require any database.