- How to Install JupyterLab on Rocky Linux 9
Jupyter is a free and open-source web application for interactive computing and data science. In this guide, we’ll show you step-by-step instructions on how to install JupyterLab on the Rocky Linux 9 …
- How to Install SuiteCRM on Debian 12
SuiteCRM is free and open-source CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software written in PHP. It helps you organize and manage your business’s marketing, sales, and customer service departments.
- How to Install GlassFish Java Application Server with Nginx Reverse Proxy on AlmaLinux 9
GlassFish is a free and open-source implementation of the Java EE Platform developed by Eclipse. This guide will show you how to install GlassFish on the AlmaLinux 9 server with Nginx reverse proxy.
- How to Install Microsoft SQL Server on Debian 12
In this guide, we’ll show you how to install Microsoft SQL Server 2022 Edition on Debian 12 server. You will also learn how to install MS SQL Tools for interacting with MS SQL Server.
- How to Migrate ISPConfig 2, ISPConfig 3.x, Confixx, CPanel or Plesk to ISPConfig 3.2 (single server)
In this howto, we’ll show how to use the ISPConfig Migration Tool 2.0 to migrate a single server to a new ISPConfig 3.1 server. The Migration tool is part of the ISPConfig Migration toolkit. The Migra …
- How to Install and Configure Zabbix Server and Client on Rocky Linux 9
Zabbix is a free and open-source monitoring solution for IT infrastructure such as networks, servers, virtual machines, and cloud services. In this tutorial, you will learn how to install the Zabbix S …
- How to Install CockroachDB Cluster on Debian 12
CockroachDB is an open-source distributed and scalable SQL database for cloud applications. CockroachDB provides next-level consistency, a replicated SQL database, and a transactional data store.
- How to Install Joomla with Apache and Let's Encrypt SSL on AlmaLinux 9
Joomla is flexible and open-source content management for building websites and online publications. Powered by PHP, it can be used for multiple scenarios, such as forums, photo galleries, e-commerce, …
- How to Install and Use Telnet on Ubuntu 22.04 LTS
Telnet is a terminal emulation program for TCP/IP networks that allows you to access another computer on the Internet or local area network by logging in to the remote system.
- How to Install and Use NVM (Node Version Manager) on Ubuntu 22.04
NVM, also called “Node Version Manager” is used for installing and managing multiple Node.js versions in Linux. It provides a command line utility that helps developers to install multiple Node versio …