- Perfect Server Automated ISPConfig 3 Installation on Debian 10 – 11 and Ubuntu 20.04
This tutorial shows you how to easily set up a web, email and DNS server with ISPConfig 3 using the ISPConfig auto-installation script.
- Install LEMP Stack (Nginx, PHP and MariaDB) on Debian 11
The LEMP Stack is a set of open-source software and frameworks or libraries that are used to host web applications on the internet. A stack consists of Linux operating system, Nginx web server, MariaD …
- How to Install Nodejs on Rocky Linux 8.4
- How to Install PostgreSQL and phpPgAdmin on Fedora 34
PostgreSQL or Postgres is a powerful, open-source, relational database management system. This tutorial will demonstrate how to install PostgreSQL and phpPgAdmin on a Fedora 34 based server.
- How to Install and Use MongoDB on Rocky Linux 8
MongoDB is an object-oriented, schema-less, NoSQL database server used in developing modern dynamic apps. This tutorial will cover how to install MongoDB on Rocky Linux 8.
- How to Install Wikijs on Rocky Linux
- How To Install and Configure Nagios on CentOS 8
Nagios is a popular and one of the most powerful open-source computer monitoring systems. It keeps track of your IT infrastructure and ensures that your networks, servers, applications, and processes …
- How to Install and Use Ansible on Debian 11
Ansible is a free, open-source, and one of the most popular configuration management tools. In this article, I will show you how to install and use Ansible on Debian 11.
- Getting started with acme.sh Let's Encrypt SSL client
Acme.sh is a simple, powerful and easy to use ACME protocol client written purely in Shell (Unix shell) language, compatible with bash, dash, and sh shells. It helps manage installation, renewal, revo …
- How to Setup Nginx as a Reverse Proxy for Apache on Debian 11
Nginx and Apache both are free, open-source, and most popular web servers around the world. Apache is known for its power while Nginx is known for its speed. In this tutorial, I will configure Apache …